Friday 2 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop (2)

Book Blogger Hop


Join in! Click HERE!


“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Well, it's Autumn here now but it feels a lot like Winter! :) I love Winter! My birthday is in Winter, plus Christmas! I love getting all wrapped up drinking hot chocolate or tea by the fire and being all snug! :)

I do love Halloween as well and then there's Bonfire Night, where I live there are loads of firework displays on the beach with massive bonfires! It's great :D

I'm also looking forward to The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa which comes out here on October 21st! :) I love the series and I'm completely addicted to them all :)



4 comments :

  1. Oh, bonfires and beaches sounds wonderful for fall! We should all have something so fun to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas and I love snow(but just during Christmas time) LOL. The winter season is long enough here in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I forget the bonfires when the whether is nippy. Love bonfires. We do the a small version of a bonfire. We live in the middle of two large ranches so plenty of firewood and nature.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...