Tuesday 19 June 2012

Teaser Tuesday (11)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
                                                          
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

~

[I haven't done this for ages, but I was SO excited about my current read, I thought I'd give you a taster! :)]


Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

Goodreads:
This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won. Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....









"We had vampires in our midst and all we wanted to know was their opinions about us. We were so egocentric and oblivious, eager for entertainment. We're not so entertained now."

"Not all the monsters have fangs."


[I'm really enjoying this book at the moment, it's really good! I hope it stays like this!]

7 comments :

  1. Great teaser Steph. I really want to read this one. =) Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's good so far, you should give it a try! :)

      Delete
  2. Exciting! A vampire book! <3 Can't wait to read your review on this.

    Here's my teaser if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yep! :) Thanks! I'll take a look now.

      Delete
  3. Great teasers! I've read this one and sadly I didn't like it :( but I hope that you're enjoying it. It has a gorgeous cover too! :p

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah I know :( It's pretty good so far, but we'll see :) It is gorgeous! I'll take a look now.

      Delete
  4. Wow - wondering what kinda peeps would be like that??? Very interesting teaser.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...