Friday 5 August 2011

My First Blog Award!! :D

Hi everyone! :)
Wow I can't believe I have an award! When I first set up my blog, I was just reading books and putting up reviews, I didn't expect to get as many followers as I have and certainly not awards! I'm shocked.
I want to say a massive Thank You! to Peggy @ Pawing Through Books who nominated me!

She has graciously awarded me The Liebster Blog Award. It is for bloggers who have under 200 followers.





The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!



My nominations are:

Enchanted Books:
I chose Enchanted Books because her blog is super cute!! :) Plus, Kel is super friendly :D!

Bailey's Dark Fantasy Reviews:
Cassie posts great reviews that I always love reading! :) Plus we enjoy the same authors :)

Happily Never Ending:
Sierra’s blog is really nice! We have a lot of similar books too :)

Let's Evaluate:
I really like this blog! She posts great reviews!

Karla Reads:
Karla is a fellow UK book blogger and her blog is fantastic!!


I hope you check them out, because they're all great!



3 comments :

  1. Thankyou so much!! Steph thats so sweet of you. I'm now following you on twitter aswell.

    - Enchantedbooks. Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me!! :D It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much Stephanie! I'll definitely be doing a post about this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...