Sunday 4 September 2011

Notice of Inactivity


This is just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks! :D
Yes! I'm excited!!!!! :D

I'll be having a lot more posts up when I get back as I'm taking a few (cough 10) books with me!
Thought I'd share what I'm taking with you all :)

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter,
Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins,
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Moore-Clement,
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs,
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz,
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead,
Rockaholic by C.J.Skuse,
Flawless by Lara Chapman,
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton,
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini.


So, I hope all of you have a nice time and I'll write again when I get back :D


3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...