Monday 5 March 2012

In My Mailbox: (9)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. List what you received, borrowed or bought :)

I think this is meant to be posted on Sunday's, but I haven't done one for ages so I'm just going to do it today :)

Physical copies:


Won: 
Hurricane by Jenna-Lynne Duncan on the Cover Contest!
Shakespeare's Love Sonnets by Caitlin Keegan from Abrams and Chronicle!
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton from The Aussie Zombie's Giveaway :) - I love how the pages are slightly yellowed to make the book look old :)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver from The Cait Files Giveaway! :) -eeeeeeek, SO excited!!!

RAK:
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer from Cassie from Vamps, Weres and Cassay :)  Thank you! 

Review:
Gamers by Thomas K. Carpenter 
The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin 
Toxic Treacle by Echo Freer 




Jenna and Andy signed the books for me which I thought was really sweet! Thank you! :)
And I wanted to show you guys the illustrations in the Sonnets book, they're gorgeous and so pretty!!!



   

E-books: 

Review:
Intangible     Rae of Hope
Intangible by J.Meyers                         Rae of Hope by W.J.May
(both from the authors for review -thank you!)


Free:
Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1)               Dark Waters (Celtic Legacy Book 1) 
Exiled by RaShelle Workman                        Dark Waters by Shannon Mayer
(I got this yesterday when it was free!
How gorgeous is that cover??!)

  Metamorphosis (The Immortal Archives, #2)
          Awakening by Jessica Gibson                       Metamorphosis by Devon Ashley
      (Still free at the moment -go grab it!)  


So, pretty packed week for me! :) I need to start doing this regularly again!

I love looking at other people's IMM's too, so just leave me the link if you want me to take a look! :)



4 comments :

  1. Great haul! I see you've got Pandemonium. I like this cover better!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yesss!! Eeek :D I absolutely adore that cover, it's gorgeous. Much better than Delirium's cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Have a great reading week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandemonium....SOB!!! :( :) :D :( Ohhhhh...

    And The Faerie Ring was so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...