Sunday 13 May 2012

Letterbox Love (3)

                                

Letterbox Love is intended to showcase upcoming books and build up some excitement for them as well as let you know what is available out there :) A way for us to share what comes through our letterboxes and e-boxes :)

Here's what I got this week:

Bought:

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)     Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
(Squeeeel! It finally arrived! :D I didn't realise how big it was, it's so heavy!!)
and
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
(Squeeel again, too much epicness! :D)

I've started both and they're both AMAZING!

Won:

The Hunt
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
(Super excited about this too!)

This is what I got this week! Some pretty amazing books!
What did you get? Leave me some links :)

20 comments :

  1. I know you were so looking forward to Insurgent - hope you love it. The Hunt sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was SO excited! :D Thanks! It does sound good!

      Delete
  2. Great books! Insurgent is really good and The Hunt looks epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm loving it at the moment! I know yeah! :D

      Delete
  3. You've got great books this week! Looking forward to your review on City of Lost Souls. I still need to read CoFA first. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Ooooh I'm loving it at the mo, so I'm sure it'll be a gushy review aha :) Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. I got Insurgent aswell, I am about 100 pages in, I had to use Veronica Roths recap page on her blog as I had forgotten so much from Divergent. I am seeing a lot of stuff about The Hunt on different blogs and it looks really good. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I had to use that too! At the beginning I was a bit like huh? Who's that?! It's because of the super long wait! :D Thanks, I started it and it's really interesting!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your win.
    I loved Insurgent and really need to get hold of COLS

    here is my haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm loving it at the moment! :D COLS is really good so far!! :D I'll take a look now :)

      Delete
  6. Oh the Hunt! WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's really good!! :D I'll take a look!

      Delete
  7. Fabulous books, Steph!!I hope you enjoy them all ( actually i don't doubt it) :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm loving all of them so far! :D

      Delete
  8. I'm currently reading Insurgent too! Can't wait to compare reviews with you! Great haul this week!

    Here's what I got this week: Take Me Away... On the Pages of Your Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo, I'm loving it! :D I know yeah! :) hehe. Thank you! I'll take a look now.

      Delete
  9. Amazing haul Steph :) !! I got my copy of CoLS today and I'm soooo excited, I can't wait to read it !! Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Oooooh, hope you enjoy it! I'm loving it at the mo! :D You too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...