Monday 16 July 2012

Vote for Alec!! :D



                     
                                                   
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Second YA Crush Tourney! I’m Steph from StephLikesBooks and I am representing ALEC! He is from Cassandra Clare’s best-selling The Mortal Instruments series and I’m very excited to be supporting him! Cassandra Clare is my favourite author and I’m proud to represent one of her much loved characters! J

You can vote HERE!


*PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE SPOILERS FROM SOME OF THE SERIES, IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THEM BEFORE*

PERSONALITY:
·         Alec is a strong character who is very loyal when it comes to his family and those that he cares about.
“It’s me,” he said, and cleared his throat. “I could understand if you didn’t believe me, but I swear on the Angel, Iz, it’s me.” Alec said nothing, but his grip on Jace’s hand tightened. “You don’t need to swear,” he said, and with his free hand touched the parabatai rune near his collarbone. “I know. I can feel it. I don’t feel like I’m missing a part of me anymore.”

·         He’s cute when he gets jealous :)
“You never called me back," he said. "I called you so many times and you never called me back."
Magnus looked at Alec as if he'd lost his mind. "Your city is under attack," he said. "The wards have been broken, and the streets are full of demons. And you want to know why I haven't 
called you?"
Alec set his jaw in a stubborn line. "I want to know why you haven't called me
back."
·         He’s not another cocky bad boy who likes to be mean, he can be insecure and have worries.
“Good organization,” said Magnus. “I knew the man who founded it, back in the 1800s. Woolsey Scot. Respectable old werewolf family.” 
Alec made an ugly sound in the back of his throat. “Did you sleep with him, too?” 
Magnus’s cat eyes widened. “Alexander!”
·         He has a soft sensitive side to him which is one of the great things about him.
“Irina Cartwright told me it was a pity no one would ever inherit my blue eyes now." He shrugged and looked toward Magnus, who took a hand off the wheel for a moment to place it on Alec's. "It's not like a stab wound you can protect me from. It's a million little paper cuts every day.” 
·         Alec is very brave but is shy at the same time.
“There is nothing weak about Alec,” said Isabelle.
·         He is very loyal –especially to Magnus ;)
“But Magnus, he thought. You never told me. Never warned me it would be like this, that I would wake up one day and realize that I was going somewhere you couldn't follow. That we are essentially not the same. There's no "till death do us apart" for those who never die.”
·         He’s kind and caring and innocent.
“Sweet pea?'" Alec said.
"I was just trying it out."
Alec shook his head. "No."
Magnus shrugged. "I'll keep at it.”

   LOOKS:

Alec has black hair like his mother and bright blue eyes, is very tall and thin. He’s also very pale. He is very handsome but plays down his looks by wearing damaged sweaters. Camille even says that Alec bears a similar appearance to Will Herondale ;) If THAT doesn't make you vote, I don't know what will! :P



TALENTS:
Because Alec is a Shadowhunter he has some special talents that make him much better than ordinary mundanes ;) such as: 
- Superhuman Strength.
-Superhuman Agility.
-Superhuman Stamina.
-Superhuman Co-ordination.
Also, because of his alliance bond with Magnus, Alec has some special talents with warlock power....
Spellcasting:  Alec has access to Magnus’ array of spell casting ability, including the ability to create Portals, memory manipulation, healing and curing of others of demonic poison, levitation, in addition to other magical effects.

I’ll give you all free cookies ;)
Thank you if you do! :D

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much :D I really appreciate it. He is ;) hehe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...