Sunday 8 July 2012

Advocate Announcement! :D



Hello everyone! :) Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, my laptop broke! But it's working again hooray!


This is just a post for anyone that doesn't know..
I am an advocate for ALEC from the amazing The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. I am SO excited to be representing Alec and it's going to be great! :)


I've made some buttons too if you want to support Team Alec!







(I can't be the only one who likes this photo right? :D)




Alec is going up against Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer so it's going to be a super tough match!

Remember to vote for him on the 16th July!!! :D 




1 comment :

  1. Hahah this is the cutest thing ever, Steph! I haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer so will definitely be voting, woo! And YES, that picture is pure love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...