Tuesday 21 June 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

I haven't done one of these for a while, and I've just got back from London so haven't been able to get all my books together.


I bought:

Darke Academy by Gabriella Poole



Midnight Never Come (Onyx Court #1) by Marie Brennan




Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K.Hamilton



I received:

Two RAKS!


Firespell(Dark Elite #1) by Chloe Neill From ~♡Katie♡~



The Secret Circle (The Initiation and The Captive Part 1) by L.J.Smith
From Stephlikesyourface

:)

2 comments :

  1. Great books! The secret circle seems to be a good book! Hope you enjoy them all!
    really like you blog! :)

    Em ~ Book Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yeah I can't wait to read it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...