Monday 18 July 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


Finished:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

Frostbite by Richelle Mead.



Currently Reading:

Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton.

(First line: "The first time you lay eyes on someone who is going to become someone to you -your someone- you're supposed to feel the earth shift between your feet, right? Sparks will course through your fingertips and there'll definitely be fireworks. There are always fireworks.")



Co-Exist by Julia Crane.

(First line: "Keegan's call echoed in Rourk's mind. His hand gripped the bar tightly. Shaking his head, he took a deep breath and unclenched his jaw.")



In My Dreams by Cameo Renae.

(First line: "Where am I? I staggered, lost in the middle of darkened woods. How did I get here?")




3 comments :

  1. I am currently working on a vampire academy novel as well. I have been loving them so far. Hope you enjoy your books this week. [:

    here's mine: http://letsevaluate.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3.html

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love this first line of Sixteenth Summer, I'm a sucker first stuff like that :L I hope to hear what you think of the book once you've finished it:')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on Shadowkiss so far and they seems to be getting better and better! :) Thanks.

    It's sweet isn't it! I was in the mood for a summery read :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...