Monday 18 July 2011

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. List what you received, borrowed or bought :)


Won:



The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter



The Iron King by Julie Kagawa










For Review:



A Tangle of Magicks by Stephanie Burgis (ARC) Received from Publisher.




Rock 'N' Roll is Undead by Rose Pressey. Received from Publisher.









Netgalley:




Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst










PulseIt:





Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton


2 comments :

  1. Oh Iron King is great and I recenty got the goddess test to, can't wait to read it!
    :)

    I've had to comment as a link cuz Google is having issues again and won't let me comment!

    Mist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about it! Can't wait to read it!

    Oh yeah, The Goddess Test sounds amazing! :)

    Oh right, that's weird. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...