Sunday 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox: (11)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. List what you received, borrowed or bought :)



For Review:

Physical Copies:

Burn Mark 

Burn Mark by Laura Powell

(Sounds really good, so I'm excited for this!)


Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) 

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

(I loved the first one, so I'm hoping this one is as good!)




E-Copies:

Unravelling

Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris
(eeeek! I've heard this is AMAZING, so I need to read it SOON!)


Masque of the Red Death

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
(I'm SO excited to read this!!)

Something Strange and Deadly 

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
(This one sounds so creepy! I'm going to love it, I just know I will)


Romeo Redeemed (Juliet Immortal #2) 

Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay
(I really enjoyed Juliet Immortal, so this will definitely be interesting to read!)


*Big thanks to HarperCollins, Random House, Bloomsbury and Mira Ink

I think my mailbox was pretty good this week! Lots and lots of exciting books to read!! :D

I'm also having a giveaway tomorrow and Tuesday so make sure you don't miss it! 






3 comments :

  1. I can't wait to read Something Strange and Masque! I read Goddess Interrupted and enjoyed it too :)

    Liza’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Burn Mark is in my TBR pile, it looks amazing!!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your E-copies! I need to read them! *envy* I've already preordered Unraveling though. :D

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...