Monday 30 April 2012

Letterbox Love (1)


I seen this on Kirsty's Blog over at The Overflowing Library and it's generally the UK version of the US IMM.

This week I got:
Physical Copies:



Losing Face by Annie Try
 The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Scarlet by A.C.Gaughen
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
(All for review- Thank you publishers! :D)


I also got:
     Dreaming Awake (Falling Under, #2)

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (Already read it and it's amazing!)
and
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes (They've been in my TBR list forever, so thought I'd give them a try!)

E-Copies:
Code Name Verity    All These Things I've Done  

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
and
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin


That's it for this week! :)


7 comments :

  1. You got some great books! I'm really looking forward to reading Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Scarlet! The cover is so gorgeous.
    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too, it's so pretty! Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  3. YAY awesome haul :) !! The Summer I Turned Pretty is a great summer read, I'm hoping you'll enjoy it !! I look forward to know what you think of Scarlet .. This book sounds and looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it, I love the cover and I've heard a lot of good stuff about the whole series :) Thanks, I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
  4. Code Name Verity is next on my list! Heard so many great things about it - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...