Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox (12)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. List what you received, borrowed or bought :)











Bought: 
Gone and Hunger by Micheal Grant
 [It was buy one get one half price in Waterstones, so I couldn't say no ;)]

Gifted:
Partials by Dan Wells
[Mum bought me this for Easter!]
I was also sent these absolutely gorgeous signed (eek!) Sweet Evil bookmarks by Wendy Higgins! I've pre-ordered Sweet Evil, so I can't wait to read it!

Review:
Dreams by Daniela Sacerdoti (Thank you to Black and White Publishing!)
Bringing the Summer by Julia Green (Thank you to Bloomsbury!)

Free:


Cursed
 - Beautiful Demons - Intuition - Betrayal - Katies' Hellion - Earth - Gateway to Heaven - Turned - Reveal - Eternal Changes - Ink Magic - Princess 


That's what I got in my mailbox this week! :)






7 comments :

  1. Great IMM this week Steph! Love the bookmarks for Sweet Evil! Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo you're so lucky you got Partials. I want I want I want! Great great great haul!! :)

    Emily

    Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT IMM! Nice swag you got there;)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bookmarks!! I've also preordered the book. Waiting for its publication anxiously. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul Steph :) !! I absolutely love your Sweet Evil bookmarks !! I can't wait to know what you think of Partials because I'm dying to read it.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the books you got this week.
    I got Sweet Evil swag too! Love the bookmarks, can't wait to stick it in the actual book once it comes out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Gone on my TBR pile - I need to dig it out and give a read! Fabulous haul - and who can resist Waterstone's deals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...