Wednesday 16 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9)




Hey guys!  Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating! :)
Having just finished City of Lost Souls, the first book I am dying for is:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: March 2014

Goodreads:
In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.


Darkness Before Dawn by J.A.London
Release Date: May 29th 2012

Goodreads:
This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won. Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....


Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: November 2012

Goodreads:
Aiden's novella Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex. Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods.











These are the books I'm waiting for this week! What about you? :) 


14 comments :

  1. All beautiful books! I have to confess that I haven't read the series after City of Glass, but I do have the books and I'll read them soon!

    Liza’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :) No way!! You really need to! They're amazing! I don't want them to end though :( I'll take a look now :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing picks Steph :) !! I love the Mortal Instruments series. I got my copy of CoLS yesterday and I can't wait to read it !!
    I also am dying to read Elixir : Aiden <3 ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Hope you enjoy it! :) I finished it last night and it's so good!! :D Me too! I love him hehe :D

      Delete
  3. I'm reading Darkness Before Dawn right now and it's really good! Plus the cover is amazing. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, can't wait to get it! :) I know, I love it! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm reading City of Lost Souls right now and I'm pretty sure I'll love it just like all of Clare's other books! I can't wait for the cover to be revealed for Heavenly Fire :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's amazing! Hope you're enjoying it! I love all of them too! I know, me either!! :D

      Delete
  5. i have my eye on darkness before dawn for a while now. super excited!!

    thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    -michelle
    Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so good! I can't wait to read it! :) No problem :)

      Delete
  6. Darkness Before Dawn looks so good, The cover is stunning, it really reminds me of Lauren Kates 'Fallen' series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) It does! It's really similar!

      Delete
  7. Great picks! I so haven't read TMI *shamefaced* OR the Covenant series... I'm terrible.. but I want to read them! Darkness Before Dawn sounds great as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omg, no way! You definitely NEED to! :D They're amazing! It does! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...