Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Wishlist

          


Hello! Here's my wishlist because I've seen a few of them around :) 

If you'd like to send me a book you can e-mail me at: stephbarkerdrew(at)hotmail(dot)com

My Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/1Q82LQQRDJYKA?ref_=wl_share

My wishlist in no particular order:

The Gilded Wolves
Promising Young Women
Gather Your Daughters
Our Dark Duet
Forest of a Thousand Lanterns
The Boneless Mercies
84K
The Last Children of Tokyo
The Poppy War
The Book of M
Dance of Thieves
A Touch of Gold
Grim Lovelies

Thanks for looking! :) 







2 comments :

  1. I have The Vampire Stalker and Die For Me looking for new homes. You want? (booksbeadsandblue at hotmail.co.uk)

    =^.^= ComaCalm's Corner =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O!! Are you serious? Thank you so much!! I'll email you now :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...