Friday 11 May 2012

Reading and Reviewing Month




Cheezyfeet Books


Bella from Cheezyfeet Books and Daphne from Loving Books  have set up an Epic Reading and Reviewing Month that will focus on lowering your TBR pile. This is seriously aimed at me, with *cough* 1,000+ *cough* books in my TBR list! :D There will be a wrap-up post on each Fiday to link to all the reviews you will have posted during the week and you can win awesome prizes. There are also 2 readathons and a reviewathon planned! :) 

You can check out Daph's post here or Bella's: here
 and enter by making a post and linking to it.

I've joined just in time for the readathon! :) 



                                             



4 comments :

  1. 1000+ books is crazy, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know! :) I have far too many! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. 1000? That's mad! And to think, I'm helping add to it, haha. XD

    Mine is around 300 - 400 and I'm struggling to keep up with it...

    =^.^= ComaCalm's Corner =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha :) I think it's about 1,100 :( haha I know! :P Yeah I bet! I'm going to be there for ages! :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...