Thursday 24 May 2012

Quick Update!


Hello everyone! 

This is just a quick update post to let you guys know, I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 10 days! Woohoo :D
So I'm pretty excited! My blog's not going to be completely empty, I've scheduled some posts including Insurgent and City of Lost Souls reviews etc. 

Don't forget it's my ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY this Sunday 27th May and it's international, so don't forget to enter! :D

Thought I'd share the books I'm taking with you all :) 






Yes, I know there's 11 books and I'm going for 10 days but some of them are so small they'll probably get read in a couple of hours :) 

I'll see you all again on the 5th June! :D 

8 comments :

  1. Have fun! And happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It'll be nice to get away for a bit! I'm sure I will thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm sure I will hehe thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Have fun! :) You've got some great books there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite my undying love for physical copies of books, it's this that makes me appreciate ereaders. haha. Have fun on your hoiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeekk such a great stash of books to take with you! Hope you get to all of them and enjoy at least 90% of them. ;) Have a blast!

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great holiday! Wow, thats a lot of books, I hope you have a great time and get through them all! I absolutely LOVED Night School so much. Also I have read The Vampire Stalker, The Summer I Turned Pretty, Die For Me and Everneath and enjoyed them all so you will have a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...